Permatex’s Prussian aids precision-fitting of machined surfaces and locates high spots on bearings, valves, gears and other close-to-tolerance components. Prussian Blue is a non-drying, easy clean-up formula.
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8_ to 28_C (46_ to 82_F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
- Coat parts with a uniform film of Prussian Blue.
- Assemble in working position turn shaft.
- Improper fitting will show up as definite, easy-to-see, bright streaks.
- Correct seating of assembly.
- Wipe clean.
- If greasy film remains, remove with a common solvent.