Blue Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant is a general purpose, clear RTV indoor/outdoor sealant that seals, bonds, repairs, mends, and secures glass, metal, plastics, fabric, vinyl, weather stripping, and vinyl tops. It can be applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces. Permatex Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant is waterproof and flexible.
1. Clean and dry all surfaces.
2. Cut nozzle to desired bead size, apply to one surface and assemble immediately.
3. Surface being bonded may need clamping for 20-30 minutes or until silicone is firm.
4. Trim excess after cure with sharp knife.
5. Silicone “skins” and becomes tack free in 1 hour. Allow 24 hours for full cure and maximum
strength under normal conditions. Allow more time in cold or very dry conditions.
6. Most paint will not adhere to silicone. Surface should be painted first, then sealed.
7. Replace cap after use. Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing with Permatex
Fast Orange Wipes or Fast Orange Hand Cleaner.